Ao Yun - A winery above the clouds (Teaser)
After years of research guided by his ambition to develop one of the greatest wines of China, Moët Hennessy launches the first vintage of Ao Yun. The vineyard is located in the Yunnan region, not far from the legendary city of Shangri La, on the foothills of the Himalayas and at the foot of the Meili sacred mountain, at an altitude of up to 2600 meters.
An exceptional framework in which we had the immense chance to realize this magnificent and ambitious project.
Produce a film and multimedia content for a great world wine produced on the Yunnan plateaus.
Content of the order:
- Artistic direction EUGENIES & SMOG FILMS
- 80 pictures of moods + 25 Beauty Shot packaging
- 1 4-minute film with voice-over
- 1 teaser of 1 minute
- 1 capsule of 15 sec
- 1 9-minute documentary about production
- Custom music composition and sound design by Chut On Vous Ecoute
Some numbers :
- 15 days of shooting in the high mountains of Yunnan
- 8 TB of filmed images
- 850 photos
- 6 months of production
- 72 days of video post-production
- 85 hours of studio for music composition and sound settings
Client: Moët Hennessy – Département Estate & Wines
Project: Ao Yun
Film & photos: Jean Penninck
Music & sound design: Chut on vous écoute
Producer: Smog films & Eugénies